Whether you own a multi-family unit, large apartment complex, condominium, or commercial building, we can take the bookkeeping burden off you and/or your property managers. Our firm also offers consulting services so you can think through the financial impact of maybe hiring a new maintenance company or increasing tenant rents. Our property management industry expertise allows us to help you develop more effective and efficient processes, procedures, and internal controls. And there is no need to wait for year-end reports. We will provide you with a detailed report of your rental property’s history when you need it.
- Do you spend precious time on the phone with your software’s customer support?
- Is doing the bookkeeping keeping you up at night?
- Do you find the time needed to master software frustrating and too cumbersome to use?
Let the experts take that work off your hands! We have bookkeepers who specialize in AppFolio, Rent Manager, PropertyWare, Yardi, and other property management software who can do the work accurately and timely so you’re a property manager, not a paper manager and know where your financial health stands at all times.
Here are some of the functions that can be included in our monthly bookkeeping packages:
- Collection and recording of association fees and/or rents
- Tracking late rent and/or association fees
- Processing association maintenance/late rent statements
- Assisting property managers with tenant/homeowner issues
- Maintaining Replacement Reserve Escrow Accounts
- Managing CAM reconciliations and reporting
- Paying contractor and vendor bills
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Facilitating year end tax reports
- Managing employee timesheets and payroll
- Recording all bank transactions/deposits in software
We typically can handle your accounting and bookkeeping functions more affordably than in-house staff or a pricey CPA firm. Ask our current property management clients! We are designed to work virtually/remotely with clients all over the United States from our two office locations.
Whether we are serving as your company’s entire accounting department or providing support to your in-house employees, we can provide a customized service plan that suits your needs. All of our bookkeeping agreements are month-to-month so you’re free to go if we don’t live up to our reputation.
Do you need a skilled bookkeeper with property management expertise? Not sure?? Call us today (804) 525-4259 or contact Dan Steiner email@example.com or Tara Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.